Become a member
ARTS OF SNOHOMISH IS SEEKING NEW ARTIST MEMBERS
Arts of Snohomish (AoS) is an artist-operated cooperative gallery in the historic Marks Building on First Street in downtown Snohomish. We are a diverse group of local artists, and are always on the lookout for new and creative people to join us. Are you ready to show and sell your art at this exciting venue? The application process is free!
Benefits of gallery membership
- A unique venue to show and sell your artwork, in a charming and busy location. Historic Downtown Snohomish is a
- popular "destination" spot, both for visiting tourists and for Puget Sound residents. The retail space is ADA accessible.
- The power of collective marketing; monthly artist shows and special community events bring the public to you.
- An opportunity to meet and work with other artists.
- An engaged and supportive business community. The Historical District and City Council are supportive partners of and advocates for our organization.
Stop by the gallery and fill out an application or complete the application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A written biography that details your art education, medium, philosophy, and history of showing your art.
Five clear photographs of your art or website information for viewing your work, and a price range for that art.
Email your application or mail or bring your application materials to:
Arts of Snohomish
1024 1st St #104
Snohomish, WA 98290
Hours: Opened Wednesday-Sunday, 12:00-5:00. Closed Monday and Tuesday
You will be notified of a decision within 30 days of the receipt of the above materials. If the submitted materials are
approved, you will also be asked to bring in some examples of your art for a final Membership Committee review.
If you are accepted for membership
Complete and sign an Arts of Snohomish Membership Agreement.
Be ready to pay a non-refundable $100 initiation fee (currently being waived!)
Obtain a Washington State Tax ID number.
Pay monthly dues of $50 (due by the 10th of each month).
Sign up to work a minimum of two shifts per month as a gallery host.
Volunteer for other gallery projects as needed (you can choose projects based on your interests and skills).
Pay a sliding-scale commission (based on your volunteer hours) to AoS for art sold.
After acceptance, AoS encourages all members to attend the monthly meetings to ensure that everyone understands
how AoS works and to talk about ways we can work together to enhance the arts in our community.